Frequently Asked Questions

FAQs 2018-01-02T13:38:52+00:00

The applicant must fill out an application form from Transcycle and submit all identification requirements to any Transcycle branch:

  • 2 valid IDs
  • TIN
  • proof of billing (electric or water bill)
  • proof of income (certificate of employment or pay slip)
  • barangay permit (if own a business)

Present 2 of any of the following:

  • SSS ID
  • Police Clearance
  • NBI Clearance
  • Passport
  • Postal ID

The application will be processed within 24 hours to 48 hours depending on the availability of the applicant during credit investigation.

You can only apply for a motorcycle loan once you come back in the Philippines. However, if you want to acquire a motorcycle for your loved ones while you’re currently working abroad, your immediate family member/beneficiary, who receives your remittance, can apply for a motorcycle loan under his/her name.

You can pay the monthly amortization to the Transcycle branch where you bought the motorcycle or through our accredited payment centers such as BDO, 7-eleven and M-Lhuillier

We do not accept credit card payments but we accept check payments for the down payment and monthly amortization.

You can check the branch near you through our Branch Locator Page.

Our branches open at 9am and closes at 5pm.

Do you have other concerns regarding our products and services?

We would like to hear from you.

Other Concerns Form